Mini GPS Tracker - Real Time Tracking for Vehicles Etc.
Our tracker will pin the target down to a 5 meter circumference anywhere in the world at any time of the day / night. The location can be viewed on any Computer, PDA, Mobile phone or Google Earth.
Unlike other tracking systems on the market that retail at up to £400 (+ a yearly subscription fee) our product is different, all you pay for is the tracker itself at just £54.95. There are no yearly subscription fees, no software activation fees, no usage fees - Basically there are no fees at all other than the cost of a SIM card. The tracker uses a standard mobile phone Pay-as-you-Go (or contract) SIM card on any network (excluding Three, Lebara or Lyca). Pay-as-you-Go SIM cards are readily available for a couple of pounds either from the high street or directly from ourselves.
Other Benefits ...
* If you have your car, bike, boat or caravan stolen the main subscription tracking companies do not tell you where your vehicle is - they inform the Police of it’s location instead. With our device YOU will personally know where it is !
* As well a knowing exactly where your son, daughter, husband, wife is in their car our tracker will also inform you if they exceed the speed limit (user-set) or if they travel beyond a certain (user-set) distance from your home.
* Worried about leaving your car when you go on holiday ? - You can program our unit to send you a text message if it moves, not only will you instantly know that something is wrong but you will also be able to track it from anywhere in the world !
* Multiple ways of tracking - Real-time tracking via Computer, PDA, Mobile phone or Google Earth / Google Street View.
* Real-time locating and tracking - Transmit the longitude and latitude coordinates by SMS or GPRS.
* If the target you are tracking enters into an underground car park of other GPS blind area, the tracker will inform you of the last known location.
* Tracking function by timing and frequency.
* Authorised number add / delete function.
* Supports hidden alarm and monitor functions.
* Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a specific area - The unit will send the message to the authorised numbers when it leaves that area.
* Movement alert - You can set up barriers when the tracker is stopped. Once moved, it can give an alarm to the authorised number.
* Excess speed alert.
* Low battery alarm.
* Anti-theft device for vehicle or heavy equipment.
* Locating children, the elderly, Alzheimer patients, dogs or cats.
* Personnel management.
* Covert tracking.
* Management of rental fleets.
* Tracking a stolen car, van, lorry, boat, caravan, motorbike etc.
* Size: 64mm x 46mm x 17mm (1.8" x 2.5" x 0.65")
* Weight: 50g
* Network: GPS/GSM/GPRS
* Network Band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900Mhz
* GPS Chip: SIRF3 chipset
* GSM / GPRS Module: SIMCOM340
* GPS Sensitivity: -159dBm
* GPS Accuracy: 5m
* GPS TTFF (Time To First Fix): Cold - 45s, Warm - 35s, Hot - 1s
* Vehicle charging voltage 12-24V input 5V output
* Battery Standby Life: 80hr
* Storage Temperature: -40C to +85C
* Operating temperature -20C to +55C
Package Contents :
* 1 x Mini GPS Tracker
* 2 x Li-Ion Batteries
* 1 x Desktop Battery Charger
* 1 x UK 3-Pin 240v Mains Charger
* 1 x Waterproof Zip-Lock Pouch
* 1 x Spare Rear Battery Cover
* 1 x 18 Page Instruction Manual (in English)
* 1 x Software CD (Including Google Earth)
* As well as Google Earth, the CD also includes software for www.gpstrackerxy.com as well as a full PDF user manual for the tracker.
* The UK 3-pin mains charger included has a dual connector. It can be used to charge a battery within the desktop charger, or it can be used to charge the unit (with battery installed) directly via it’s other mini-usb connector.
Programming instructions :
SIM Card Installation :
* Ensure that call transfer is not setup and that call display is on, and the PIN code is off. SMS messages must in Text format and not in PDU format.
* Open the rear cover and remove the battery.
* Insert the SIM card.
Battery and charger :
* Charge the battery to full (12 hours) for first use.
* Please use the battery and charger provided.
* This unit uses a Li-ion battery.
* Turn on the unit outdoors by pressing the "on/off" button until the indicator is on.
* For first use, please initialize the unit and restore it to it's default setting.
* In 10 to 40 seconds, the unit will begin to work and acquire the GSM signals as well as the GPS signals.
* The indicator will keep flashing every 4 seconds when the unit has received the signals.
* When the unit receives GPS signals it can be used to perform the settings below.
* Send "begin+password" in SMS to the unit, it will reply "begin ok" and initialize all the settings. (default password: 123456). For example, send SMS " begin123456" to the tracker via a mobile phone. Once received the tracker with respond with "begin OK".
Change the password :
* Send SMS password+old password+space+new password to change the password.
* Ensure the new password is 6 digits, the tracker will not be able to recognise the password otherwise.
* There are 5 numbers able to be authorised.
* Call the tracker for 10 times, it will make the mobile phone number as the authorised number automatically.
* Or, send SMS admin+password+space+cell phone number to set up a authorized number. The other authorized numbers should be set by the first authorized number. When the number is successfully authorised, the unit will reply "admin ok!" in SMS.
* Send SMS noadmin+password+space+authorized number to delete the authorized number.
* For roaming purpose, you will need to add your country code ahead of the mobile phone number, for example, please send admin123456 008613322221111 to tracker to set 13322221111 as an authorized number.
Real-time polling :
* If there is no authorized number, when any number dials up the unit, it will report a Geo-info. If there is already an authorized number then it will not respond when an unauthorized number calls it up.
* When an authorized number dials up the unit, it will hang up and report a real-time Geo-info.
Auto track :
Report a Geo-info at 30s intervals to the authorized numbers for 5 times - Set up: Send SMS t030s005n+password to the unit, it will report the Geo-info at 30s intervals for 5 times.(s: second, m: minute, h: hour). The setting must be in 3 digits and at maximum 255 in value.
* Send SMS t030s***n+password to the unit, it will reply by SMS. Cancel: Send notn+password to delete the “auto track”. (NB: the interval must not be less than 20s).
Voice surveillance :
* In this mode, the user can dial up the unit to monitor the voice.
* Modes switch between "track" and "monitor"
* The default mode is "track".
* Send SMS monitor+password to the unit, and it will reply "monitor ok!" and switch to "monitor" mode.
* Send SMS tracker+password to the unit, it will reply "tracker ok!" and restore to “track” mode.
* A geo-fence can be activated for this unit to restrict its movements within a specific area. The unit will send the message to the authorised numbers when it breaches this area.
* When the unit stays immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, the user can send the SMS stockade+password+space+latitude, longitude; latitude, longitude to the unit to set the restricted area. In case of breach, it will send SMS “stockade!+geo-info” to the authorised numbers. NB: The first latitude & longitude is a coordinate of the top left corner of the Geo -fence, while the second latitude & longitude is the coordinate of the bottom right corner. It will alarm one time in each setting. To cancel: Send SMS nostockade+password to deactivate this function. This function will be out of effect after the unit moves outside the area.
Movement alert :
* To set up - When the unit stays immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, the user can send SMS move+password to the unit, then the unit will reply "move ok!". In case of such a movement （the unit default distance is 200M）, it will send SMS "Move" along with a Geo-info to the authorised numbers. It will alarm one time in each setting.
* Cancel: Send SMS nomove+password to deactivate the movement alert. NB: This function will be out of effect after the unit moves outside the area.
Overspeed alert :
* To set up - Send SMS speed+password+space+080 to the unit (ie. if you decide to set the speed to 80km/h), and it will reply "speed ok!". When the target moves exceeding 80 km/h, the unit will send an SMS speed+080!+Geo-info to the authorised numbers. To cancel: Send SMS nospeed+password to deactivate the overspeed alert.
IMEI checking :
Send SMS command "imei+password" to the unit. eg.: Send SMS command "imei123456" to the unit,a imei number in 15 digits will be returned to your mobile phone.
SOS button :
* Press the SOS button for 3 seconds, it will send " help me !+ Geo-info" to all the authorized numbers every 3 minutes. It will stop sending once any authorised number replies by SMS "help me!" to the tracker.
Low power alert :
* It will alert when it is 3.7V and sends an SMS in 30m intervals. SMS format: low battery+Geo-info.
Change time :
* Send SMS "time+space+zone123456+space+time zone to change time". For example, Send SMS"time+space+zone123456+space+ 8" (time zone of China).
GPRS setting :
* User must send SMS via a mobile phone or software to set up IP, port and APN before starting GPRS.
Setting up APN :
* APN standards for Access Point Name and differs from country to country. For more information about the local APN, inquire with your local GPRS network operator. Text the tracker a SMS "APN123456 + Space + your local APN" via a mobile phone and if succeeded in setup, the tracker will return the message "APN OK". Send SMS command "APN123456 CMNET". If succeeded, "APN OK" is returned by the tracker in SMS. Notes: 123456 refers to password and CMNET APN's Network Operator of China.
GPRS and User ID and password Setup :
* In most countries, the user name and password involving GPRS login are not necessary, therefore, this entry can be skipped. For those countries requiring user name and password, please configure as following: Send SMS "up+123456+space+user+space+password" If successful, "user,password ok" is returned by the tracker in SMS. Eg. Send SMS "up123456 jonnes 666666" to the tracker, and if successful, the tracker returns "user, password OK".
IP and port setup :
* Send SMS as below via a mobile phone: adminip + 123456 + Space + IP Address + Space + Port Number. If successful, "adminip OK" is returned by the device in SMS. Send SMS command "adminip123456 220.127.116.11 9000" to the tracker device, If succeeded, "adminip OK" is returned by the device in SMS.(123456 is default password，18.104.22.168 is IP，9000 is port).
Mode switch between "SMS" and "GPRS" :
* The default mode is "SMS". Send SMS "GPRS+password" to the unit, and it will reply "GPRS ok!" and switch to "GPRS"mode. Send SMS "SMS+password" to the unit, it will reply "SMS ok!" and restore to "SMS" mode.
This product is not intended to be used for, and will not be knowingly sold for any illegal purpose.